In the next step, the support specialist will review your user account permission type. For the successful app or update Twit IQ installation, you must be logged into the account (mostly Administrator account) that has the requisite permissions to execute the requested operation.
If lack of permissions is the reason behind the error, then the support engineer will perform the following troubleshooting steps:
• Launch the ‘Run’ dialog box by pressing ‘Windows’ + ‘R’ keys combination
• In the ‘Run’ dialog box, type the command: C:\Users\\AppData\Local
• In the command mentioned above, the refers to the name of the User Account and C refers to the system’s root drive.
• Typing the command will launch the ‘Local’ folder
• In the next step, the tech support engineer will open the ‘Packages’ folder
• Then, right-click on ‘Packages’ folder
• Next, select ‘Properties.’
• That will open the window for Packages Properties.
• Here, under the ‘Security’ tab, click on ‘Advanced.’
• A new window will open, here confirm the ‘full control’ to every username.
• If any username doesn’t have full control, then the PC support engineer will click on ‘Add.’
• Then click on ‘Select a principal.’
• Then type the ‘user account’ name in the Group box.
• Next, click on ‘Check Names.’
• Lastly, under the ‘Basic Permissions’ section, click the checkbox for ‘Full Control.’
• Then click ‘Apply’ and then ‘OK.’
If the user doesn’t have the right Windows permission, then error code 0x80070005 restricts the installation or updating of Windows Store apps. The computer support specialist will run the commands mentioned above and then provide full control permission to all user accounts to troubleshoot the error. Once, every user gains full control to the permissions, accessing the apps of the Windows App Store won’t be an issue.
Hi! I am Russell Winters, a prolific blog writer and keen author of articles related to computer security and solution for issues related to computers and mobile devices. Being associated with the reputed best pc tuneup service provider Qresolve, I have resolved thousands of tech issues for our customers from worldwide. computer virus removal My areas of interest are PC security, endpoint security system, router support etc. You can follow me for my useful remote computer support articles on Ezine and other article-oriented websites.